Welcome to Bonnie View
Hilltop Home with Stunning Views!
Bonnie View Hilltop Home with Stunning Views!
New upscale 3 bedroom, 2 bath property overlooking the Concan Valley and Frio River. Prepare to relax and entertain on our spacious shaded deck while enjoying spectacular views and breezes! We are a short drive to Garner State Park, the Frio River and Concan, and the hiking, tubing, golfing and dining that they offer. Anticipate coffee over a beautiful sunrise and star gazing around our firepit.
Important 2023 Booking Dates:
|Normal Season||Friday 5/26 thru Sunday 7/20 : $425 per night with a 3 night minimum|
|4th of July holiday||$425 per night with 3 night minimum|
|2024 eclipse (4/8/24)||$2,400 per night with a 3 night minimum|
Bonnie View Information
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath, Sleeps 6
Master with queen bed and en suite
- Minimum age to rent: 30
- CHECK-IN 3 PM - CHECK-OUT 11 AM
- Book This Home
- Click here to check availability
Second bedroom with queen bed
Third bedroom with twin beds
- Smoking is prohibited inside Bonnie View.
- Guests do not have access to the clubhouse.
- No pets are allowed. A portion of your security deposit may be held back if found in violation of this policy. Extra cleaning fees will also be incurred.
- Minors must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- The number of guests must not exceed the maximum allowed (6 guests) and parking is allowed in designated areas only (no street parking).
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
- Do not tamper or attempt to unlock any locked closets or storage areas.
- Guests will be responsible for any missing or damaged items.
- Fire must be in designated fire ring and not left unattended. Burns bans are often put in place and must be obeyed. Please do NOT start a fire on a windy day! Please douse your fire with the garden hose near the firepit.
- No illegal drugs or underage drinking. BV reserves right to evict guests in violation of these policies without refund
Stainless appliances and granite counter-tops
Keurig, coffee maker, blender, toaster oven and other appliances
Bath and beach towels
Luggage rack in each bedroom
Ceiling fans in each bedroom
Iron and ironing board
First aid kit, fire extinguishers, flashlights and extra batteries
For Personal Chef, Catering and Grocery Stocking services please contact Ramona Martinez at Circle of Friends. With advance notice, she can provide a stocked kitchen, prepared meals and other help to make your vacation less stressful! Please contact her for pricing and details. https://circleoffriendsservices.com/#about-us. Her phone number is 830-279-6527.